Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello

Oh, hello, I do still exist.

It's been a hard time, and I don't really know how to get out of it. I'm working on it. I stitched this, and I'm working on a project now for the Tumblr needlework swap, which I'm pretty excited to show you (probably in a week). 


My main interest now is that the World Cup starts tomorrow! Soccer is rather my thing, it was always the family sport and I love World Cup time. There are some interesting groups this year, with some of the best teams having no strong competition in the groups. There's certainly a possibility that the US won't advance to the round of 16, likewise England and certainly Mexico who played appallingly during qualification. My main away team this year is Uruguay who I usually cheer for anyway due to quite enjoying saying Uruguay in a Colombian accent.

Never read the book The Land of Mist by Arthur Conan Doyle. It is SO BORING and so depressing that he wrote it (it's about spiritualism).

No comments:

Post a Comment