Monday, April 7, 2014

Pain

 My legs have been in more pain than usual for a while and not my upper body has joined them in this shameless mutiny. I am getting very close to the end of my tether.

I super messy stitched a quote from a Leonard Cohen poem onto a handkerchief. We'll call it pain-stitching, which you do just to be stitching something anything, just for that focus it provides. If I can focus worse pain into just my hands it's easier to cope for a bit, but there's a limit.


Right now I am knitting a Clanger. I will eventually make two, one for my niece and one for my nephew. They're extra big, since I just kind knit with size two needles. Size five is pushing it already. 

Hoping I can take a bath at Madre's tonight which will maybe help? Who knows. My body is an evil unto itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment