Thursday, April 24, 2014

knitting

Haven't started any new stitching projects. I knit a couple fluffy scarves for my niece in hot pink and purple (those being her favorite colors currently). Her birthday was on Easter this year, and today is my birthday. She is now three and I am twenty-nine. As we left on Sunday she told me "I'm glad you could come and give me birthday presents." Too cute. She was very happy with the scarves.

This month has been hard. I think I'll feel better when we're past my birthday, but I've been saying things like that for a good year. This morning started with confronting a postal supervisor who was not super helpful. My last two Graze boxes were likely misdelivered and who knows if I'll ever get them.

I've been knitting a soctopus, and stuffed a wool octopus I'd knit ages ago and randomly found again. I even remembered to take them to my mom's house so she can felt it in her washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment