Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pogo - Finished!


Well here is Pogo, all finished! He is ten inches tall, stitched on 22 ct. Aida. It was a lot of tedious work!

I haven't started a new embroidery project as I was busy knitting some toy mice for my nephew. He has now throttled them completely out of shape, but seeing his face when he saw them and learned he would get to take them home with him (I have some other stuffed mice which he always plays with when he visits my apartment) was worth the work!

He immediately grabbed them up and gave them kisses, then becoming hypnotized by me making squeaking noises. The fact that the absolutely first thing he did was kiss them and have them kiss each other makes me happy.
Aren't they cute? I bought the pattern from Etsy seller Yarnigans. She has a lot of really adorable patterns for sale.

Now I'm quickly making a Socktopus before going back to embroidery.

1 comment: