Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The world moves on...

I think I forget to say that my Unlikely Small Ads pattern is now for sale in my Etsy shop. Madre just got back from Paris and she giggled through each 'ad.' Sometimes I needlessly worry that she won't like the ruder things I stitch, and I'm always wrong (my mom is super awesome).

Another fairly large chunk of my chintz napkin has been filled in. The rest should be faster going, as it's mostly the smaller designs, which are less hassle. Did you know that the words chintz and calico are loan words from Hindi? Now you do!

After finishing a bit more of the napkin I'm going to try to buckle down on the wisteria piece for a while. When that makes me want to tear my eyes out I'll start the next Terry Pratchett quote. I'm thinking now that I should do a quote from each of the books. So far I've done Maskerade and The Last Continent (the upcoming one is from Jingo).

No comments:

Post a Comment