Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a quick update

Here's another update on the family rules. I know it looks odd to have three light colors at the bottom together, but they'll be surrounded by navy on left and right and a dark royal blue underneath that larger N, so I think it will look all right.

I would type loads more, but I'm doing it one-handed after badly burning my left hand. This also means there won't be any stitching progress for a while. C'est la vie.

Also, remember this pattern is already for sale in my Etsy shop. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's looking beautiful and I think your colors will be spot on with the darker ones around the edge. I'm so sorry about your burn hope it gets well soon and isn't to serious. Wishing you well and can't wait to see your finished family rules!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burning your hand!! Yikes! I hope you're okay and that your hand heals quickly.

    The project's looking good, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I got some vitamin E and that's helped some. Now I just have to try to keep the blisters from breaking!

    ReplyDelete