Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blistering Barnacles!

 Well here's Captain Haddock, all done. I do like the way he turned out. I would start working on a full body pattern for Haddock but I don't think it would work well, as Haddock's face is always more expressive than Tintin's.

Today I finished a pattern using the A.D. Wintle quote "I am never bored when I am present," which I love. That quote pretty much sums me up.

I also did some cleaning and visiting with an old friend from high school. We stayed in touch for a couple years, but he fell off of Livejournal and we haven't talked in six years or so. He works just a few blocks from my building though! I had such a wonderful time and I'm so happy we're still alike. I meet so many people who I think I'll get along with, but 10 minutes into a conversation they make me want to scream. Wonderful to sit and visit with someone I really get on with.

Also this 'family rules' pattern is for sale in my Etsy shop! I'll be starting to stitch it myself this weekend, so eventually I'll have a lovely finished picture for the listing (this is just altered so that pattern can't be easily stolen).

I also want to start the matching napkin for the Royal Winton Queen Anne chintz tea cup. So much work to do + apartment inspections! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment