Thursday, June 9, 2011

New item

There's a new pattern in my Etsy shop. It's the one for this Assumption is the Mother of All Fuckups piece, which I quite like. 

My Miyazaki pattern set is done and will be up for sale in a few days. It's different from my other patterns in the shop because I haven't stitched all of the designs. In looking through Etsy I found that loads of people just sell patterns without an example of how they look stitched and they all seem to do fine. So we'll see. I did stitch my Totoro who is quite cute. 

It's not loads and loads of designs, just a sampling. The set includes Kiki, Jiji, Calcifer, Porco Rosso, Totoro, No-Face (a large design and a smaller design), a couple small tree sprites, and a soot (though I'm not happy with him). I'm happy with it, in any case. I don't really want to do larger full characters, though I might try to slip in the scarecrow from Howl's Moving Castle quickly, but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment