Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ron Stoppable would be my best friend ever

So it's another Kim Possible piece! This is a quote from my boy Ron Stoppable. It's not like you have to know the show to find the quote amusing though - I try to always choose text that can be enjoyed and understood but anyone rather than a specific in-joke.

This is one of my favorite lines in the whole series (closely followed by "time travel: a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"). The border is from the book Repertoire des Motifs and while not completely symmetrical it's not bad. I do quite love the way it turned out in fact.


The flowers are a dark purple, easily distinguishable from the black text in real life but showing up much darker in picture (and who knows when the sun will really be out again in Charleston).

1 comment: