Saturday, March 26, 2011

take off, hosers

Long have I been a Bob and Doug McKenzie fan. My sister and I got the movie from Netflix and thought it was the best thing ever. We thought this because it IS the best thing ever. I own it and we still love it. We still quote it all the damn time too.

One of our favorite lines is "Give in the dark side, you knob," during the lovely hockey scene. It works on many levels as I'm also a massive Star Wars fan (used to watch the trilogy once a week minimum all summer long). I literally knew every single line of all three movies and once ran through the movies with a selection of stuffed animals on a three day drive to New Mexico. My mother kindly claims that it kept her awake.

Anyway. Bob and Doug needlework, eh? Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment